A security company in India with the best security guards are the first line of defence, and when they are deployed to protect our offices, house, bank, ATM and when they are deployed in a certain site, they need to follow certain security protocols, this protocol is created by a Field Officer. A field officer participates in managing the project site and report daily to the coordinator to the project.
A field officer understands the security needs, their duties want them to be the security guard trainer and are also responsible for coordinating and interacting with the security agency and the client.
DUTIES OF THE FIELD OFFICER WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN INDIA
- Field Officer deals with all clients and stakeholders efficiently and maintains productive relationships with all clients.
- Create an introductory security plan for all new security guards
- Assist in designing and implementing security measures and program, create specific security protocols and develop a clear course of action for their implementation.
- Review existing security plans and policies on a regular basis and make changes or upgrade as needed.
- Review and make a necessary recommendation regarding the current security strategy according to the organisation and the site.
- Create a regular security guard training assessment and train them as per the emerging threats.
- A field officer often collects data for research purpose, conduct a security survey of a location and make necessary changes or plan a new security strategy for the location. He is also the forefront between a security guard and the client. Coordination between the guards and the client
Based on the security requirements, the Field Officer develops and executes the strategy The Field Officer offers general support, direction, and acts as a reference during project planning, grant writing, and reporting.
VARIOUS RESPONSIBILITIES IN SECURITY COMPANY IN INDIA
One of the field officer’s main job responsibilities is to handle the sites. He/she is at one time looking for a particular site or several sites. An opening, closing and properly running of a site. A field officer ensures that all security guards are available at the site and that the security protocol is followed properly.
REPRESENT THE SECURITY COMPANY AT VARIOUS LEVEL
A field officer serves the agency at the general level and develops a better security plan with the company. He/she arranges meetings with the security guards and the security company in India as well as reviewing the security plan. A field officer not only takes care of the need for a security guard and also maintains the security level.
CONDUCT A SECURITY SURVEY
Security surveys are obviously essential because they assist you to safeguard your most significant property. A field officer conducts security of your property and equipment as well as your activities.
A comprehensive security survey, carried out as part of a bigger risk assessment, will be the most appreciated asset of any business. As the survey has been completed, the officer submits the reports to the agency and the client.
Field officer must closely supervise and present a report to the supervisory personnel in a security company in India. They also monitor the site and the working of the security guard on a regular basis. One of the key roles of a security field officer is to pay special attention to every site and make recommendations/changes in the security plan.
These are few of the responsibilities and qualities of a security field officer and they serve as eyes and ears of the security company in India.
How we at DSSG recruit Security Guards in India. DSSG knows all too well, as a professional security agency in India, the value of recruiting a security team that has high standards, experience and knowledge.